BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's a GO! on the exercising! SORE TODAY!

I have been working out more consistently the past two weeks. And my eating has been much better.

Today I feel like crap though. It has been a looong time since I did deadlifts at the gym. Well Monday not only did I do them again but I did 6 sets of them and one set was my all time highest weight that I have ever done on deadlifts. Stupid me, thinking that after not doing deadlifts for a long time, I can just waltz back into the gym and pick up where I left off on weights. Ugh. I have ONE WORD.

OW!

I seriously can hardly walk today and it is the second day. My legs are SO SORE. That was NOT very smart of me. Anyway I also had a migrane yesterday. I was wondering if overdoing it in the gym brought it on.

I have really cut back on my food the last four days and it is starting to catch up with me. I feel "hollow" and weak in my body. I think I need more calories.

And as usual, my weight is about the same. I really think I can drop a few pounds though by just watching how much I eat, cutting out the junk and exercising. However today I feel like crap from not eating my normal junk!

0 comments: