BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Update

OK. Since my last post I have just been coasting along. Well that is not exactly accurate. I have actually been eating a LOT of crap. I guess it is that "all or nothing thinking." Anyway I've thought quite a few times of just trying again to eat healthy. What stops me is I think, "What is the point? I don't look any different and I never get anywhere." So after a lot of thought, I have decided to hire a personal trainer to tell me exactly what to do and exactly what to eat. I resisted this for a long time, cause I like to do my own thang! But I have gotton nowhere. This way, I don't feel like I'm doing it all by myself. Anyway we will see how it goes. I haven't started yet.Lots of other things going on in my life (just the normal routine of life). I sometimes think of writing about other topics besides dieting and exercising because that gets old sometimes! But this is mostly supposed to be a fitness blog! Home with my sick daughter today. There, that is something different.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is always a point, and there will be a positive end.

GOOD LUCK :-) :-).

Matt