BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Blah

I haven't written since weigh in day. I've pretty much not been doing anything as far as eating right and exercising. I've been just eating whatever I feel like it and skipped quite a few workouts.

I usually get very de-motivated when I try to diet and exercise but I don't see the results. I think what is the point?

I am still considering hiring a personal trainer but I have to get my head in the right place and be ready to to the work. It is daunting. I seem so busy with everything I don't know how to fit more in. But I also know that I am probably MORE productive when I am busy.

Right now I am just not sure where I want to go and which way I want to go. My mind just goes in circles.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll let you in on something you may find useful.

Again you don't have to follow this, or follow any of these things, but I think it might possibly help.

http://www.alive.com/forum

My username on there is Boss. You don't have to join that site, I did, but if you find a post I wrote about weight loss, and 6 useful steps to weight loss, you might find things you identify with.

As I say that's entiely up to you, but I think you might benefit from consulting certain baords, or free sources of advice before paying for it, as you'd be surpised what sort of people some boards have, and what they can tell you.

Whatever happens GODO LUCK, and be strong yeah. You CAN do this

:-) :-).

Matt