BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pnumonia

Finally the last week in January, I got my act together diet-wise. Also exercise was good. I didn't lose anything that last week though which frankly surprised me a little. But I was getting into the groove of things.

But then I got the flu which turned into pnumonia. So that is what I have/am recovering from right now. My lungs are still sore. I don't have any risk factors for getting pnumonia, I am not a smoker, I don't have astma, etc. So I don't know why I got it. It is kind of scary. I am feeling better but it will be a while until I can exercise. I want to have NO pain in my lungs before I exercise and I am not there yet. I lost 5.5 lbs from the flu and pnumonia. I wouldn't recommend the flu diet though. It's pretty miserable.

So much for my nice exercise plan all written down and planned out on my calendar! I'll tell you what though. Really I am thankful just to be healthy and get better. With all the horror stories I could think about, I just want to get better.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know you got over it. Sometimes the healthiest of people can get problems too, although they end up being the exception rather than the rule.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt