BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Write Something would Ya!

Gah! I should write something. It's halfway through June. I did make it to 120.0. But only for a day. Gah! Then back up to 121.0 I need to shoot for 119.0 now.

I haven't exercised for a week. I became disorganized last week and busy with my family. Well I finally got to run tonight. And I was like the energizer bunny, wanting to keep going and going. It felt sooo good after being off for so long. I sooo needed it. Ahh.

I have a deadline at work that I am working on. THat always makes me lose focus a little on my clean eating. I am a stress eater. Blah.

I am sooo loving summer but I feel like I am trying to squeeze all my fun stuff that I want to do into 3 short months. I need to RELAX but I am too busy trying to have fun!

Well I have to go tuck my girls into bed!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The main thing is you're getting more positive things happening, and it's more coming together how you need it to.

Good luck and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt