BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday

Well I usually plan what I am going to write but I'm doing this on the fly. I am feeling very motivated and things are going well. My starting weight was 121.0. At the end of the first week it is still hovering between 121.0 and 121.5 so I am trying to kick it up a notch this week or should I say kick it down, meaning eating less this week. This morning I was down to 120.5. My goal is 120.0 by Saturday!

This week's new recipies are 1) rice and sweet potato and 2) califlower salad. Both are all carbs. What I am eating right now is three meals with a good amount of protein in them and then 2 snacks that are more carbs. I am not worrying about eating protein with every meal, just eating all clean. And drinking lots of water.

I thought since my rotating workout scheme was working out so well in that I am enjoying the variety, why can't I do that with my eating? So I did. I have three "menus", A, B and C. And I rotate, like this.

Week 1 Menu A
Week 2 Menu A
Week 3 Menu B
Week 4 Menu C
Repeat

I am only in week 2 right now. Week three should be pms week, so I plan to eat a few more carbs and week 4 should be non pms, feeling good so I will cut back on the carbs. Seemed like a good idea, I'll let you know how it works.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a WONDERFUL plan! I LOVE it! All you have to do is stick with it and your goals ARE YOURS!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will get things sorted out.

Good luck and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt