BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's been a while

Hello internet. I am still here!!! I had a rough couple of weeks. Mainly just my husband’s job-related stress that was/is stressing me out. Also after six weeks of really trying to stick to my healthy eating and exercise, I gained about 2 pounds instead of losing any weight. So the combination of these two things really got me down. So I haven’t been eating well, exercise is hit or miss and I have not been posting.

But I am still here. My eating was good last week. Not totally up to par on what I can/should do but a MAJOR improvement. This week, well, eating is not the best so far but the week is not over yet. My exercise has been VERY GOOD last week and this. So overall I think I am coming out of my funk.

However, what I have been doing is not working for me since I have not lost any weight. Sometimes I think that I CANNOT do it (that is lose weight.) I just don’t think it is possible for me. I do not have the mental fortitude for it.

I feel too busy, like I can’t get done all the things that I want to do. And when I don’t accomplish it all, I get down about it. So I thought maybe I could use this blog to remind me of the accomplishments I DO make. Today, a person at work told me that I have accomplished so much already, a house, two kids, a PE license. BUT do I ever give myself credit for all that I do?! Most of the time the answer is NO. I just keep wanting more and more from myself!!

P.S. My husband BETTER NOT read this!!! He thinks I don’t work hard enough! So he will be rolling his eyes at this entry.

Well gotta go DO some stuff yet tonight.

1 comments:

Angela said...

Hi. Glad you came by and posted :) Where in PA are you from? It is a hard, long process...and i know you can do it, and so can i....preparation is the key, especially with food...that and working out consistency...i am learning that...and i know what i want to do, so that has to be the mindset, ya know? Keep it up, and dont give up!!!