BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Syndromes and Fat Marks

I am sick of "waiting until a better time" to lose this weight but I just seem so busy right now that I don't know how to get my head into it right now. I feel like I don't know where to start. What do I change first? Should I do it all at once (all or nothing) or should I gradually eat healthier? If I do it "gradually" what if it doesn't work? And on and on . . . So . . . as you can see, I am stuck in "analysis paralysis" and the "I'll do it tomorrow" and "I'm just too busy right now" excuse syndromes. Meanwhile the waist in my pants is making red indentation marks on my belly. I had a perfect round button mark (thread holes and all) just left of my belly button yesterday! Yeah! (NOT!!!)

As someone once called it, an "opportunity-wasting under-achiever." Yep that pretty much sums it up!

0 comments: