BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What do I want for myself?

After thinking more about my last post, I think that I really don't have an excuse to whine about my small, insignificant problems. So everybody doesn't treat me perfectly at work. So what?! Lots of people have it much worse off than I do. I found these two stories of women who have it a lot worse than I could ever imagine. They have come through obsticles of physical, emotional and mental abuse that I couldn't even imagine and they have not let it stop them or overcome them.

It is all in my attitude. I can either let it defeat me or I can push past it, stay determined and believe in myself. I am the only one standing in my way. Its just too hard for me to admit. No one can do it for me. It is up to me how I live my life.

I have to think about where I want my body to be in a year or 5 or 7 years from now. The sugar and junkfood overload that I am currently consuming will catch up to me some day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally believe that it IS all up to YOU. Now DOING that is the HARD PART. I sit and think how others have it worse than I do and come through with flying colors, what's my excuse? But, you know what? In the end, even knowing that sometimes doesn't really help. It's all a learning process and as long as you're open and willing to learn, I think you're ahead of the game. Hang in there girl, it will come together. :)

Anonymous said...

I know you will be fine. Just keep believing and trusting in your Head and your Heart to guide you, and it CAN work out for you.

GOOD LUCK.

:-) :-).

Matt