BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

I Want Out!

I WANT OUT! Of this miserable place of overeating! Ugh. I feel so overstuffed all of the time. But yet, I don't stop. It makes no sense. I'm visiting my parents in Florida for Christmas. I'm excited, but Christmas and vacations always seem to give me migranes. This year I have both Christmas and vacation at the same time. I have a semi-headache, am extemely tired (even though I slept fine) and am nauseaous today. The reason I haven't been writing is I haven't had anything good to say and I hate when I write a post and it sounds like I'm whining! So I haven't written anything. I have literally been waiting for Jan 2nd, the day I start my new diet. It is so wrong/lame I know, waiting until the new year to start. I just want to start already. My stomach is crazy fat! But I know I'll be surrounded with goodies the next couple of weeks.

Some of my goals for next year include;
1) Staying employed!!
2) Staying out of debt!
3) Feed my family healthy food!
4) Change my eating habits FOR GOOD, forever!
5) Turn 40 in the BEST shape of my life!
6) Run some road races for FUN this year! (I've already picked out 3 or 4)
7) Become certified in personal training (just throwing that out there!) Not sure if I want this or not.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, this is a really hard time of year for alot of us. Parties and food and drink......I don't know why I stuff myself, feel like crap and then turn around and do it all again. We just never learn sometimes. Or, sometimes it just takes a little while. Don't feel bad. Jan 2nd is right around the corner and you'll be back at it and losing that belly and feeling hot again! Hang in there girlie!

Anonymous said...

I know you've had a hard time sticking to things, so I would suggest a very simple strategy.

You don't try to take on every aspect of task at once, you beak it down into segments.

So you just focus on makijng sure that you always get a Cardio session in, on the right days, or you always make time for a good healthy breakfast, thne work onto other things like always having time for your weights sessions, always making your desired water intake happen, and build bits of your ideal lifestyle regime, into your life bit by bit, when you've got the previous bit under control, and you feel confident that you can maintain that aspect of your life without slackening off.

Might be easier than saying I need to do this for me, or my kids, and trying to emotionally blackmail yourself, into being dedicated.

If you beak this down, you can perhaps start off with an easy aspect of your life, or the hardest bit, depnding on how you want to approach things, and move onto something else in about 2-3 weeks, when you're sure that one thing you've been doing, can remain a doable thing, that you can stick to.

Whatever happens, GOOD LUCK, and best wishes :-) :-).

Matt

Laurie said...

I love your goals, especially #7 - aim high it won't happen it you don't put it out there. I've been working on #6 myself, I love how exicted I get thinking about it.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful Holiday!