BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday

I want to write something positive. I've been feeling pretty positive lately.

I had a good week last week. THis morning I went a little crazy with breakfast and ate some pancakes, so that was not good for my goals.

Today I plan to stay on track the rest of the day with my eating. I've got food pre-cooked. And exercise. Saturdays, I work out at home instead of at the gym. It is kind of fun to work out at home for a change of pace.

Tomorrow I will weigh in. I hope, hope, hope that my good week will pay off, but I did indulge in pancakes this morning so we will see.

My goal is to be down another 3 pounds by the end of June. I will have to be aggressive to do it.

That's all. Keep plugging away y'all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

:-)

Matt