BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

9 weeks with my Trainer

Hi Y'all,

I was very happy that I was down another 0.5 lb this week. After 9 weeks I have lost 5 pounds and my measurements are down. I am smaller in the face, arms, bust, stomach, hips and butt. But not evenly. I have lost more in my "extremities" but my stupid middle is still somewhat large.

I have learned that it is a lot harder to lose weight than I thought and I need to be a lot stricter with my diet in order to lose weight. And I have to be fairly uncomfortable to do it. Those people that say, "Yeah. I just cut out my soda everyday and I've lost 10 pounds already." or the "I just cut back on deserts and starting walking and I lost 20 pounds." Well that is NOT me.

I will continue this post later. I've got to go supervise kids in the pool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stick with it, it WILL work out.

GOOD LUCK.

:-) :-).

Matt

Tina said...

Oh wow, another Dreambodies diva...where have I been!! I can always count on Evelyn and Stacey to keep me in the know!! I am so coming back here as soon as I get in my workout...all the newbies really get me fired up cause you bring me through that process of transformation all over again...oh I'll be back...it's gonna be so much fun...and 9 weeks your not even a newbie anymore :)