BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Update

I guess I should update. I pretty much took a whole week off. I ate whatever while I was on vacation and although I did a lot of walking, I didn't do any formal exercise. Oh, I ate a corn dog for the first time in my life. It wasn't all it's cracked up to be. I'd rather just have the hot dog with bun. We also went to chocolate world in Hershey, PA. Of course there was chocolate. And we went out to eat. And ice cream. Lots.

Well I feel squishy and flabby.

So today I will get back at it. I have 3 good meals in today and I exercised. There is still some remaining chocolate in the house that is making it a little hard for me today. I don't plan on getting on the scale anytime soon. Grilled fish and green beans here I come!

Oh and I'm starting to wonder what "maintenance" will look like once I get to my goal weight. I seem to have trouble with that, I'm either "on" or "way off" my healthy kick. I can't seem to find a happy medium. So I am wondering what that will look like.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes and take care :-) :-).

Matt