BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Dreambody Diva At the Gym

My gym is close to an army base and there are some army guys and girls that come there to workout.

At the gym today, a lady said to me," You're in the army right?"

I said, "Uh no. I'm not in the army."

She laughed, "Oh, I just assumed you were in the army because you worked out so hard."

For those of you who don't know, I am using Tony DiCostanzo of Dreambodies BTS as my trainer. Yeah, I think he is trying to kill me:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care and best wishes :-) :-).

Matt

Anonymous said...

How cool was that comment?? Yeah, I say that everytime I look at my workout for that day. "What? Is he TRYIN' to kill me?" I felt beat up today and all I had were biceps/triceps and some abs. Youch.

Kyra said...

Actually, that's a great comment to you! :) At least you didn't look like one of those powder puffs at the gym.

Tina said...

I often think the same :)