BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Bump, Bump

Blah. I am slowly being derailed from my fast track to my dreambody by myself!

Gail!!!!!

Snap out of it! PUT DOWN THE ICE CREAM! Your blowing up like a puff fish! Poof!! See?

STOP IT!

On another note, I wanted to start writing a "Tip of the Week" So here is today's tip;

Cut up a bag of ready to eat spinach and some sweet onion and put in a zip lock bag and freeze. When making egg whites in the morning, just scoop a handful in the pan and cook long enough just to thaw (about a minute), then add your egg whites and cook as usual. It gives boring egg whites a little flavor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

Anonymous said...

Great tip and I TOTALLY know what you're talking about. I need to stop the pigging out on the weekends otherwise I'm gonna start to look like a pig!

Tina said...

YUMMMM, that sounds like a good tip!!