BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday

One week into my new (renewed) healthy lifestyle. First the basics. I measured my waist and no change there. So I haven't lost any inches. However I feel SO much better physically since I've been eating healthier and EXERCISING.

The difference that I feel when I exercise is AMAZING. I am sleeping better and have a ton more energy and I don't feel like I "can't get enough air." when I breathe. I hope I am able to exercise forever.

There have been a few cheats with my eating but I am doing much better and there has been no binging.

I feel thinner but the numbers don't show it.

Anyway, I plan to have another good week (even better actually). I have no stressful situations in my near future so I should be good to go!

1 comments:

Barbara said...

Hey there:)

Just email me at trojanbabe@hotmail.com and I'll add ya to my blog.

Cheers