BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Feeling Better

Well I'm feeling better. I'm thinking that it is O.K. for me to ask questions. I debated whether to post that last post but it is my blog so I wrote it!

I am not binge eating anymore. Just normal (but not clean) eating. Which is an improvement, but not really good yet.

So time for another Tip of the Week:

Take 10. Ten minutes, that is. Or 15 or and hour or whatever you feel that you want to do and just focus on being with your loved ones (regardless of their response to you or lack thereof ). In my case, I am specifically referring to when I do this with my kids. I'm so busy yelling at them or bossing them around (clean up your room!) that I need to do more of just being with them. What does this have to do with fitness? Well for me, it gives me permission to just sit down once in a while and just "be" (and enjoy) with my kids. Or just play with them. It helps reduce stress and helps me to not just focus on myself and my fitness goals. Also, (but this is not the main reason I do it) is that I don't feel as bad taking time out for myself to exercise if I know I am making time for them too. Sometimes we get so busy, we need to take (I mean make) time for them too!

My 6 yo daughter just came downstairs where I am typing and said, "Is it time to exercise yet? Cause I'm ready!" Gotta go.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a good rolemodel for your children, no matter what you may have lived like in the past, and I know thye are lucky to have a Mother like you.

Best wishes and take care.

:-) :-).

Matt