BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday is Donut Day at Work

Well I had to stop using Tony due to money reasons. I was happy with Tony and I would recommend him to anyone, but I did not think I could continue forever due to money reasons. So now I am on my own. I am still using his plan. For now, I am rotating exercises and following the meal plan.

I had a very good week Monday through Thursday. Today was OK, not great because I had a donut at work and three, ok, four bites of ice cream tonight after dinner! My workouts have been very good this week. I worked my arms hard today and it felt great! That donut gave me extra energy. My weight is holding steady at 113.0 I want to be 112.5 by Sunday but I may have screwed that up due to the whole donut thing. Oh, well. I am disappointed but not crushed by the whole thing. It did taste good! I want to be 112.0 by next weekend so I have to work it hard the next 8 to 10 days.

Tip of the Week:
Pesto or pizza sauce can be frozen in ice cube trays and can be thawed out (about 1 TBSP at a time) and added to vegetables, chicken, etc. during cooking. I like to add a cube of pesto to my gound turkey when making turkey burgers. Yes it adds some fat but it is the good kind (olive oil, if you buy the authentic italian kind) and it is not a lot of fat and adds a lot of flavor. Pizza sauce is actually pretty good on steamed shrimp and you don't need much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just keep psuhing on, and don't give yourself hassle for little things, it's not worth it.

Recognise them and move on is the best way.

GOOD LUCK.

Matt

Tina said...

So sorry you had to stop working with Tony, times are tough with the economy the way it is...I'll probably have to give up lights and cable but I'll never give up my dreambodies program...oh the priorities!!