BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tip of the Week

The tip for today:

If you make tea using tea bags, don't squeeze the bag after brewing. After seeping, just lift the bag up, let it drip for 1 or 2 seconds (not too long) and then throw away. The tea is less bitter if you don't squeeze the tea bag or let it drip too long.

Bonus tip for the day:
When baking a cake from a mix, just go ahead and mix it right in the baking pan. You don't need to dirty an extra bowl. It still comes out fine.

Now of course I wouldn't know anything about tip No. 2. I mean it is not like I just made a cake yesterday or something:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care and best wishes :-) :-).

Matt

Tina said...

I finally got my link fixed to your blog...I'll be catching up :) Love that tip number two...did you have to remind me about cake, and now it's even easier to make :P